In the past year, I did another 365 days-project – shooting everyday and producing at leat one good photograph every day. A part from being a professional photographer, these photographs are shot exclusively for this personal project. No commercial work is amongst the final result.
As always there were days better than other in regards of my personal satisfaction with the images captured. There were days where the best shot was a simple photo of rain on a window, and others where I was lucky enough to capture a stunning landscape or a moment captured in time.
I will not be doing a similar project again this year because of big things going on in my personal life, with a little going joining me & my wife in about a month. I will definitely shoot and publish other projects of some sort. Maybe a bunch of portraits, or some some of conceptual thing… Time will tell.
- I shot 8.887 frames from January 1st to December 31st
- 366 final photographs – one from each day was published
- 636 extra photographs was published
- 563 photographs was shot with the Fujifilm X100S
- 100 photographs was shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro2
- 37 photos was shot with the Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
- 45 photos was shot with the Fujinon XF 35mm f/2 R WR
- 18 of these was shot with the Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R
Below are some of my favourite photographs shot as a part of the project, which you can see in in it’s entirety on Facebook or here on Instagram